Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Shifting gears


I surrender the idea of posting weekly. My hat’s off to columnists and cartoonists creating on a fixed schedule. The right brain does not usually subscribe to clocks or calendars. The flight of ideas often stays parked at the gate or stalled out on the tarmac, half-empty with a few noisy, half-baked thoughts and little motivation to head down the runway.
The choices are to fold, check , or bet a weak hand. I question, why am I here? (and, why are you here?) Taking the easy way out... FOI will metamorphosize. The new mast head gives a hint. (With apologies to Miller Lite) Expect more filler, less taste.

I plan more frequent posts with less concern for Haiku-like precision and will aim for stream of conscious rambling just above announcement of toenail clippings. People vote with their feet and mouse anyway.
The commitment of updating this blog weekly with something thought provoking is not consistent with the roller coaster of my life. One’s mother may admire the writings on the level of refrigerator art, but not many others do. We'll see. --James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter