Sunday, June 12, 2005

Meet Singles in your Area

Do you read personal ads in the back of the weekly paper? Men seeking Women, women seeking men, plus other permutations especially common in larger cities. The internet has revolutionized the hunt for that special someone. My contacts report eHarmony.com has the best track record for finding that LTR (long term relationship, in the parlance). The weedouts are sometimes hard to spot. These include the deceivers (already married), those looking for that meaningful overnight relationship, i.e. booty call, and those with the Urge to Merge (who want to bring their U-haul on the second date)

It is not uncommon for health care workers to have a bit of voyeur in them. Some curiosity is necessary. The understanding of client or patient involves some detective work just like a Sherlock Holmes mystery. Every one is different. Artists and photographers study faces and shapes for the story they can tell…like a creative writer.

With one mis-click I signed up to receive the offers of 25 available women in my area to be emailed to me every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by Yahoo Personals...By mistake, mind you. I am already member of the Yahoo Community as DizzyG** (not my full moniker). Only members can play the online games, such as Text Twist. Next to the playing area is a link to the personals community. You can see legions of relationship seekers post their fuzzy photos and a few words specifying what type of friend is sought... I thought I was clicking on an ad for a new Blackberry (PDA+cell phone+computer gadget). Nothing is truly accidental as they say...You want to look even if you don’t mean to look. I unsubscribed and confessed quickly. Keeping some secrets, even if benign, can be burdensome.

My 32nd anniversary is fast approaching. I better give an extra nice card this year. --James
www.flight-of-ideas.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter